1 (15-oz.) pkg. Pillsbury® Refrigerated Pie Crusts
1/2 cup sugar
2 tablespoons cornstarch
1 to 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
2 tablespoons light corn syrup
2 teaspoons vanilla
1 (28-oz.) can peach slices, drained, reserving 3 tablespoons liquid
1/3 cup sugar
1 tablespoon lemon juice
2 eggs, slightly beaten
1/2 cup sour cream
1 (3-oz.) pkg. cream cheese, softened
2 tablespoons margarine or butter
1. Allow both crust pouches to stand at room temperature for 15 to 20 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, in medium bowl, combine all filling ingredients except peach liquid; mix well. Set aside.
3. In small saucepan, combine 2 tablespoons of the reserved peach liquid, 1/3 cup sugar, lemon juice and eggs; mix well. Cook over medium heat until mixture boils and thickens, stirring constantly. Boil 1 minute. Remove from heat.
4. In small bowl, combine sour cream and cream cheese; beat until smooth. Gradually beat in hot egg mixture until well blended. Set aside.
5. Heat oven to 425°F. Place 1 pie crust in 9-inch pie pan as directed on package for one-crust filled pie. Spoon filling into crust-lined pan. Dot with margarine. Spoon topping mixture evenly over filling.
6. Unfold second crust. With floured 3-inch round cutter, cut out 8 rounds from crust. Brush tops of rounds with remaining 1 tablespoon reserved peach liquid. Arrange pie crust rounds over topping.
7. Bake at 425°F. for 10 minutes. Reduce oven temperature to 350°F; bake an additional 35 to 40 minutes or until crust is golden brown. Cover edge of crust with strips of foil after 15 to 20 minutes of baking to prevent excessive browning. Cool 1 hour or until completely cooled. Store in refrigerator.
|You need the BEST Dedicated or Virtual SERVER for LESS money? Just click here|