Bangus or any fish fit for this recipe
1/2 inch ginger
1/2 cup Ampalaya (optional)
1/2 cup sliced Eggplant (optional)
1/2 cup Vinegar
1/4 cup Water
1. Cut fish into 4 slices and place fish in a teflon or porcelain coated skillet.
2. Add all other ingredients, except ampalaya and eggplant.
3. Bring to a boil then lower heat and simmer for about 10 minutes turning fish once.
4. Transfer to a covered dish and store in the refrigerator to "age" the dish, as Filipinos often prefer Reheat over moderate heat just until heated enough before serving.
5. Add ampalaya and eggplant during the last five minutes of cooking.
|You need the BEST Dedicated or Virtual SERVER for LESS money? Just click here|