3 cups malagkit (glutinous rice)
5 cups coconut milk, first extract
½ cup sugar
1 teaspoon salt
1. Wash malagkit very well. Drain.
2. Cook with coconut milk, salt, and sugar in a karahay (wok), stirring constantly.
3. When mixture is almost dry, stir to prevent it from sticking to the bottom of the karahay.
4. Reduce the heat, and cover the mixture with banana leaves for a few minutes.
5. Wrap 2 tablespoon of the cooked malagkit in wilted banana leaves.
6. Tie in pairs, and steam for about 30 minutes in a big pot.
7. Serve with hot chocolate or ripe mangoes.
|You need the BEST Dedicated or Virtual SERVER for LESS money? Just click here|