2 Beef liver steaks,cut into 1/4-inch pieces
2 tablespoons lemon juice
3 tablespoons soy sauce
1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
A dash of salt
1 large white or yellow sliced onion rings
1/4 cup cooking oil
1/2 cup water
1/3 cup chopped green onions
(1) Marinate the liver steaks in lemon juice,soy sauce,pepper and a dash of salt for at least 1 to 2 hours.
(2) Cook onion rings in oil until slightly transparent,then transfer to a serving dish using tongs leaving the oil in the skillet for frying.
(3) then Add the liver steaks to the skillet and fry over medium heat,stirring often, until tender,(Do not over cook as this will make the liver tough).
(4) Transfer the liver steaks to a serving dish.
(5) Add marinade and water to the skillet,simmer for 10 minutes or until you find consistency on the sauce.
(6) Pour cooked marinade sauce over the liver steaks and onion rings.
(7) garnish with chopped green onions.
(8) GET A PLATE FULL OF RICE AND DIG IN!!!!!!
This is one of my favorite recipes that I am more than happy to share with you.... I LOVE THE TASTE OF THIS.........
|You need the BEST Dedicated or Virtual SERVER for LESS money? Just click here|