5 lb pork spare ribs
1 1/2 teaspoon salt
1 beef bouillon cube
3/4 cup water,boiling
1 teaspoon oil
1 can pineapple,crushed,undrained
1/4 cup brown sugar,dark,firm packed
1 teaspoon onion powder
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
2 tablespoon worcestershire sauce
2 tablespoon cornstarch
1/4 cup water,cold
1. Cut ribs to form individual portions; sprinkle with 1 teaspoon salt.
2. Place ribs on a rack in a shallow baking pan; bake in preheated 375'F. oven until almost tender, 1 1/2 to 2 hours. Drain off fat.
3. Meanwhile, dissolve bouillon cube in boiling water in a medium-size saucepan.
4. Add oil, pineapple, brown sugar, onion powder, garlic powder, Worcestershire sauce and remaining salt; bring to a boil.
5. Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, 5 minutes.
6. Combine cornstarch with cold water in a small bowl; stir into sauce mixture. Cook and stir until thickened.
7. Spoon sauce over drained, baked ribs.
8. Increase oven temperature to 425'F.; bake until nicely glazed, about 30 minutes.
|You need the BEST Dedicated or Virtual SERVER for LESS money? Just click here|