1/2 lb spinach spaghetti
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1 clove garlic, minced
2 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
1 teaspoon curry powder
5 asparagus spears
2 med-size zucchini
1/4 lb snow peas
1/4 lb mushrooms, sliced 1/4 thick
1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
1/4 cup minced parsley
1/4 cup minced basil
1. Break the spaghetti strands into thirds. Cook the spaghetti in a large quantity of boiling water until tender (about 8 min). Drain and set aside.
2. Whisk together in a small bowl the mayonnaise, garlic, vinegar, and curry powder. Add this to the cooked spaghetti and gently mix.
3. Scrape the asparagur and cut each spear on the diagonal into 1" pieces. Steam these pieces into a small amount of boiling water 5 min. Drain and stir into the spaghetti.
4. Cut the zucchini in half lengthwise. Slice each half crosswise into 1/4" pieces. Stir these into the spaghetti.
5. Cut the snow peas on the diagonal into 3/4" slices. Stir these into the spaghetti.
6. Stir in the mushrooms and tomatoes.
7. Combine the parsley and basil. Shower the salad with the combined herbs but do not toss.
8. Salad can be served now or covered and refrigerated. If chilled, let it return nearly to room temperature for best flavor.
|You need the BEST Dedicated or Virtual SERVER for LESS money? Just click here|