1 1/4 lb boneless loin or
1 tenderloin of pork
1 cut into 8 slices
1 teaspoon sweet paprika
2 tablespoon butter
1/4 cup onion, chopped fine
1/2 cup dry white wine
1/2 cup chicken broth
1/2 cup sour cream
1 parsley, chopped for garnish
1. Place the meat on a flat surface and pound with a mallet to flatten without breaking the meat.
2. Hold a small sieve over the meat and add the paprika. Tap the sieve, moving it over the meat so that the slices are evenly coated with paprika.
3. Heat the butter in a skillet large enough to hold the meat in one layer. Add the meat and cook over high heat to brown on one side, about 3 min. Turn and brown on the other side, about 3-4 min.
4. Transfer the slices to a warmed platter and keep hot. Pour off the fat from the skillet. To the skillet add the onion. Cook briefly, stirring, until wilted. Add the wine to dissolve the brown particles that cling to the bottom of the skillet. Add the chicken broth and simmer about 5 min.
5. Remove the sauce from the heat and stir in the sour cream. The sauce may be spooned over the meat now, but it is preferable to put it through a fine sieve and reheat it briefly before serving.
6. Sprinkle with parsley.
|You need the BEST Dedicated or Virtual SERVER for LESS money? Just click here|