1 lb lean ground beef
1/2 cup chopped onion
1 clove garlic, minced or pressed, op; tional
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon chili powder
2 cup diced tomatoes
4 large wheat flour tortillas
Oil for trying tortilla
1. Brown together ground beef, onion and gaarlic in a heavy frying pan over medium heat, stirring untilmeat loses its pinkness.
2. Add salt and chili poweder, blending well.
3. Place 1/2 cup of the ground beef filling. 1/2 cup shredded chesse and 1/4 cup diced tomatoes onto one-half of each tortilla. Fold other half ocer filling, pressing it down to remove any air pockets.
4. Pour oil into large skillet to 1/4 inch depth.
5. When oil is hot, place filled tortillas into pan a few at a time. Saute over medium to high heat until golden on each side, about 45 seconds per side.
6. Remove frompan onto paper towelling. Cut into wedges to serve.
|You need the BEST Dedicated or Virtual SERVER for LESS money? Just click here|