2 lb pork tenderloin
2 peppers seeded and stemmed
1 yellow onion,peeled & halved
2 tablespoon peanut oil
5 sprigs parsley
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1 tablespoon butter
2 cup cooked white rice
1 salt and pepper
2 cup salsa rojo, heated
1 cup sour cream
1. Trim the pork. Pound with a meat hammer to tenderize. Slice into thin strips.
2. Cut the pepper into wedges so that it fits into the feed tube of the food processor. Use the standard slicing blade. Pack the pepper wedges and the bottom of the pepper horizontally into the feed tube, and process.
3. Place the onion cut side down, and slice by hand into thin strips (you want the strips of pork, chile, and onion of roughly the same size).
4. Coat the bottom of a griddle with the peanut oil. Grill the pork, peppers and onions over high heat until the meat is browned on all sides (add more oil if needed).
5. Use the metal blade of the food processor to mince the parsley. Melt the butter and vegetable oil in a 10-12 inch skillet. Toss in the parsley and rice. Season with salt and pepper.
6. Place the rice on a warmed serving dish, and spoon the meat mixture over. Top with warm Salsa Rojo.
|You need the BEST Dedicated or Virtual SERVER for LESS money? Just click here|