4 tablespoon honey
2 1/2 tablespoon soy sauce
2 teaspoon lemon juice
2 slice fresh ginger, pared and finely minc; ed
2 large garlic cloves, finely minced
1/4 teaspoon paprika
1 tablespoon sesame seeds
4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
2 pkg 6-inch flour tortillas
2 bunch scallions, quartered lengthwise and; cut into 2-inch slivers
1 cup hoisin sauce or chinese plum sauce
4 teaspoon minced cilantro or parsley
7 sheets bounty select-a-size white p; aper towel
For speed as well as convenience, there's nothing like a microwave oven. And, remember that any paper product can burn if used improperly in a microwave or conventional oven. In case of fire, turn microwave off and leave door closed.
1. In 12-inch round or oval microwave-safe baking dish combine honey, soy sauce, lemon juice, ginger, garlic, paprika and sesame seeds. Stir well.
2. Coat chicken breasts with marinade, reserving extra sauce; arrange chicken in ring fashion, with ends touching. Cover and refrigerate for 1 to 2 hours.
3. Cover with 4 sections of paper towel, tucking ends underneath dish.
4. Cook on HIGH for 6 to 7 minutes, just until chicken loses its pinkness in the thickest part.
5. To heat tortillas, use 3 sections of paper towels. Place tortillas in center and fold over sides. Heat one stack on HIGH for 1 to 2 minutes, just until warm to the touch. Heat remaining stack as needed.
6. To serve, slice chicken and arrange on a platter. Pass small dishes of sliced scallions, hoisin sauce, cilantro and warm tortillas.
7. To eat, spread sauce on tortilla; place chicken, scallions and cilantro inside. Roll up and eat with your fingers.
Makes 4 servings.
|You need the BEST Dedicated or Virtual SERVER for LESS money? Just click here|