150 gm dried jelly fish
1 red pepper
1/4 yam bean (optional), or turnip
2/3 celery stalk
1 tablespoon sesame seeds
1 1/4 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon sugar
2 teaspoon sesame oil
1. Soak jelly fish in very hot (but not boiling) water for approximately 3 minutes until it curls. Then rinse under cold running water for approximately 1 hour until it expands. Drain and cut into strips.
2. Shred vegetable ingredients, and blanch slightly in boiling water. Then rinse under cold running water until they are cold, and drain.
3. Stir-fry sesame seeds in a dry wok until they are golden.
4. Mix jelly fish and vegetables with salt, sugar and sesame oil.
5. Sprinkle sesame seeds over mixture.
|You need the BEST Dedicated or Virtual SERVER for LESS money? Just click here|