1/2 tablespoon olive oil
1 cloves of garlic
3/4 cup short grain rice
1 teaspoon grated lemon rind
1 teaspoon grated orange rind
1/8 cup lemon juice
1/4 cup orange juice
1 3/4 cup hot veg. stock or water
1/2 tablespoon shredded orange rind
1/2 tablespoon shredded lemon rind
Preparation: crush the garlic clove and chop the onion.
1. Heat the oil in a large pan. Add the garlic and onion and cook over a low heat for 2-3 minutes. Stir in the rice, making sure that the grains are well-coated in the oil.
2. Add the grated lemon and orange rind, juices, stock or water.
3. Bring to the boil then reduce the heat to a simmer.
4. Cover and cook for 25 minutes or until the rice is tender.
5. Place the rice on a serving place, garnished with combined shredded orange and lemon rind.
|You need the BEST Dedicated or Virtual SERVER for LESS money? Just click here|