8 oz penne
1/2 oz butter
1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
4 1/2 oz broccoli florets
1/4 cup white wine
3 spinach leaves
1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
1/4 cup grated cheddar cheese
Preparation: chop the onion and shred the spinach leaves.
Alternative to wine: white grape juice works just as well.
1. Cook the pasta in a large quantity of boiling water until just tender. Drain and place in a greased, shallow, ovenproof dish and keep warm.
2. Melt the butter in a large pan. Add the onion and cook over a low heat for 3-4 minutes.
3. Add the nutmeg, broccoli and spinach. Pour over the wine or grape juice.
4. Cover and cook over a low heat for 5 minutes.
5. Spoon the vegetable mixture over the pasta. Top with the cheeses and bake at 180C for 5 minutes, or until the cheese has melted and browned.
|You need the BEST Dedicated or Virtual SERVER for LESS money? Just click here|