1/2 (12-oz) can prune-plum filling (1/2; c)
4 tablespoon light corn-oil spread
1 (1/2 stick)
1 3/4 cup sugar
1 (8-oz) container coffee low-fat yog; urt
1 (4-oz) container refrigerated no-ch; olesterol egg substitute
2 cup all-purpose flour
1 cup unsweetened cocoa
1 cup low-fat milk (1%)
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 instant coffee granules or powder
3/4 cup confectioners' sugar
1 tablespoon sliced almonds, toasted
ABOUT 3 1/2 HOURS BEFORE SERVING OR EARLY IN DAY:
1. Preheat oven to 350'F. Spray 10 inch Bundt pan with nonstick cook- ing spray.
2. In large bowl, with mixer at medium speed, beat prune-plum filling, corn-oil spread, and sugar until blended, occasionally scraping bowl with rubber spatula.
3. Add coffee yogurt, egg substitute, flour, cocoa, milk, vanilla extract, baking soda, salt, and 2 t instant coffee granules; beat on low speed until well blended, occasionally scraping bowl with rubber spatula. Increase speed to medium; beat 1 minute.
4. Pour batter into pan. Bake about 50 to 55 minutes until toothpick in- serted in center of cake comes out clean. Cool cake in pan on wire rack 15 minutes. Remove cake from pan; cool completely on rack.
5. Prepare mocha glaze: In small bowl, dissolve 1 t instant coffee granules in 1 T warm tap water. Stir in confectioners' sugar until smooth and an easy spreading consistency, adding more water, if necessary. Spoon glaze over cake. Sprinkle with toasted almonds.
|You need the BEST Dedicated or Virtual SERVER for LESS money? Just click here|