1 tablespoon extra light olive oil
1 teaspoon extra light olive oil
2 medium onions, thinly sliced
1 medium red bell pepper, sliced/seed
10 oz boneless beef tenderloin*
1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
1/2 cup low sodium tomato paste
3 tablespoon chopped parsley
2 tablespoon worcestshire sauce
3 cup mushroom caps, 1/4 slices
2 cup snow peas**
2 cup beef broth
2 tablespoon cornstarch in 1/2 cup water
3/4 cup nonfat sour cream
1 tablespoon chopped dill
1 teaspoon chopped dill
6 cup cooked broad noodles
* Pound and slice tenderloin diagonally into 5"x1/4" strips. ** Trim and string snow peas cutting them into lengthwise strips.
1. In a large skillet heat oil. Saute onions and bell peppers, stirring until barely softened, about 8 minutes. Remove vegetables with a slotted spoon and set aside.
2. In same skillet, brown beef slices on one side only for one minute. Sprinkle with pepper and turn slices over. Stir in tomato paste, parsley, worcestshire sauce, sauteed onions and bell peppers, mushrooms, and snow peas. Continue to cook for five minutes. Remove from heat.
3. In medium sauce pan, bring beef broth to a boil. remove from heat and stir in disloved cornstarch. Return to heat and boil, stirring constantly for thirty seconds or until mixture thickens. Remove pan from heat and cool slightly.
4. Gently stir in sour cream until just incorporated. Pour sauce over meat and vegetables and reheat gently (DO NOT BOIL!). Add dill.
5. Place noodles in large serving platter. Spoon meat, vegetables, and sauce over noodles.
|You need the BEST Dedicated or Virtual SERVER for LESS money? Just click here|