2 teaspoon vegetable oil
1 inch fresh galangal, chopped
1 ; or use fresh ginger
3 green onions, chopped
2 tablespoon lemongrass, chopped
1/2 lb mushrooms, sliced
3/4 lb fresh cauliflower, cut up
1 quart chicken broth
2 tablespoon thai red curry paste
1 teaspoon salt
1 black pepper to taste
8 lemon slices
1/2 cup plain yogurt
1 julienned basil leaves
(1) In a large saucepan, heat the oil and fry the ginger, green onions and lemongrass for a few minutes.
(2) Add the mushrooms and fry two minutes.
(3) Add the cauliflower, broth, red curry paste, salt and pepper.
(4) Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer, covered, for 8 to 10 minutes or until cauliflower is just tender.
(5) Place about two cups of the mixture at a time into a blender container. Cover and pulse until coarsely blended (leave a few chunks). Pour into bowl or another large pan. Repeat with remaining mixture.
(6) Serve hot, garnished with a thin slice of lemon, a small dollop of yogurt, and julienned basil leaves.
|You need the BEST Dedicated or Virtual SERVER for LESS money? Just click here|