1/2 lb egg noodles
4 large garlic clove(s)
1 1/2 cup mixed herbs *
1 loosely packed
2 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
1 salt and pepper
* any combo works well; pick 3-4 from these: dill, tarragon, basil, sage, oregano, rosemary, Italian parsley, thyme.
1. Cook the pasta in a large pot of boiling, salted water until tender but still firm, 7-9 min. Drain well.
2. Meanwhile, chop the garlic, Mince the herbs; you'll have about 1 cup.
3. Combine the olive oil and garlic in a large frying pan. Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until the garlic is fragrant but not browned, 2-3 min. Remove from the heat and stir in the minced herbs.
4. Add the cooked noodles to the frying pan and toss. Season with salt and pepper to taste and toss well.
|You need the BEST Dedicated or Virtual SERVER for LESS money? Just click here|