olive oil nonstick coating spray
1 cup packaged corn flake crumbs
1 teaspoon paprika
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper; up to 1/2
4 skinned boned chicken breast halves
--about 4 ounces
--cut crosswise in 4 pieces
1/4 cup low-fat buttermilk
1/2 cup low-fat buttermilk
1 scallion; chopped
1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
1 tablespoon cider vinegar
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/8 teaspoon pepper
8 cups mixed salad greens
1 red bell pepper; cut in strips
1. Heat oven to 450°F. Line a jelly-roll pan with foil, place a wire rack in pan and spray rack with cooking spray.
2. Nuggets: Mix corn flake crumbs, paprika, salt and pepper in a large plastic food bag. Put chicken in a bowl, add buttermilk and stir to coat. Remove 3 pieces at a time, let excess buttermilk drip off, then place in bag with crumb mixture. Close bag and shake until chicken is well coated. Arrange on prepared rack. Repeat with remaining chicken. Spray top of chicken with cookng spray.
3. Bake 10 to 12 minutes until gdden and cooked through.
4. Meanwhile whisk Dressing ingredients in a serving bowl until evenly blended.
5. Add salad greens and pepper strips and taste until coated. Top with chicken nuggets.
Per serving: 310 calories, 32 g protein, 34 g carbohydrate, 4 g fat, 69 mg cholesterol, 905 mg sodium.
|You need the BEST Dedicated or Virtual SERVER for LESS money? Just click here|