1 pound boned and skinned chicken breast ha
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
1/2 teaspoon turmeric
14 1/2 ounces chicken broth
2 tablespoons dried onions; minced
1/2 cup roasted red peppers
1 package coucous; 10 ounce
1. Trim all visible fat from chicken and cut meat in 1 inch cubes.
2. Heat oil in large heavy saute pan. Add chicken and sprinkle with cumin, turmeric, salt and pepper.
3. Saute over medium heat for 3 minutes.
4. Add 1 1/2 cup broth and dried onion. Stir and bring to a simmer over high heat. Cover and cook over medium low heat about 5 minutes or until meat changed color throughout.
5. Add red pepper and hot sauce to taste. Cover and keep warm.
6. Bring remaining broth and 3/4 cup water to boil in small saucepan.
7. Stir in couscous and remove from heat, let stand 5 minutes.
8. Serve couscous in bowls and top with chicken and its sauce.
|You need the BEST Dedicated or Virtual SERVER for LESS money? Just click here|